Your New Role
This company is a leading and expanding service provider in the IT sector looking for a technical architect who can focus on the big picture. You will work closely with the practice manager. This role requires functional, technical, and operation expertise and has huge room for growth.
Some responsibilities include:
* Operate with ITIL in mind and develop runbooks
* Both guide and support teammates
* Perform API integrations with important technologies and exhibit expert CMDB skills
* Work with management and customers verbally and written with clear communication
* Develop processes and procedures in order to troubleshoot and provide guidance in the instance of complex application, production, and system issues
* Architect, develop, and implement core processes in incident, event, change request, configuration management
What You'll Need to Succeed:
* Experience with ITOM and ITSM modules
* Experience with CMDB Discovery Development
* Service Now Certified System Administrator
What You'll Get in Return
This role comes with the opportunity to work remote with minimal travel. Additionally, you have the opportunity to work closely with management in a growing company. The role comes with a quick process to receive offer and $130k salary.
What You Need to Do Now
If this role interests you, reach out to Lanie Molineux at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to speak more about this position. Please provide your most updated CV with all of your ServiceNow experience. If this position isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position in the ServiceNow field, contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.