My client is looking for a talented ServiceNow Developer that has experience in all phases of the software development. This includes gathering, analyzing, and responding to outages and creating application system modules. Experience in CMDB is necessary for the job. You will also participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs.
* Multiple years of experience with ServiceNow
* Experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding with different types of technology
* Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale systems
* Firm understanding of ITSM and ITOM
* Understanding of API Integrations
* Extensive experience with CMDB
* Work with others and solve problems collaboratively
* Discuss ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
* Resolve complex technical design issues
* Providing support for multiple teams looking to embed their workflows into ServiceNow
* Maintaining standards for the tool that are applicable across all teams
This globally admired brand is known for solution capabilities and holding accountability on enforcing quality on projects. They are keen to stress the training and support infrastructure that they have in place, meaning that this is the perfect opportunity for a ServiceNow developer. On top of a six-figure salary and signing bonus, there is a generous compensation package on offer as well as a competitive benefits package.
We expect a lot of interest in this role, and our client is keen to make the hire, so speed of application is encouraged. Send your CV today to email@example.com