My client is looking for a talented ServiceNow Developer that has experience with ITSM and ITOM. Having great experience in all phases of the software development is crucial for this position. This includes gathering, analyzing, and responding to outages and creating application system modules. You will also gather business requirements of internal customers, assessing business needs, and design and developing business solutions.
* Experience in designing and implementing large scale enterprise ITSM implementations
* Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Extensive experience in designing developing, implementing business implications in ITIL, CMDB, Service Catalog
* Ability to interact and communicate with others
* Design, Develop, implement business applications in ITIL, CMDB, Service Catalog, Change Management
* Understand business needs and build into ServiceNow Platform
* Design ServiceNow platform capabilities like Discovery and Orchestration
* Lead a team of technical personnel
* Customize ServiceNow applications based on companies needs
This globally admired brand is known for solution capabilities and holding accountability on enforcing quality on projects. They are keen to stress the training and support infrastructure that they have in place, meaning that this is the perfect opportunity for a ServiceNow developer. On top of a six-figure salary and bonus, there is a generous compensation package on offer as well as a competitive benefits package.
We expect a lot of interest in this role, and our client is keen to make the hire, so speed of application is encouraged. Send your CV today to email@example.com