Your New Company
Global leader in next-generation consulting and technology services. Ranked in the top 25 most innovative company by Forbes. This company is a leading business and IT consulting and implementation firm that has a deep expertise in the ITSM, ITOM, HR Service Delivery, Orchestration and Management. Highly reputed organisation for its values, ethics, transparency and respect.
As a Senior Consultant, you'll be part of the Primary team leading IT Service Management (ITSM) built on ITIL best practices. Performing tasks using ITIL Service processes of Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Request fulfilment, Configuration Management and Service Desk function. Use your experience in design to build processes for clients. Accomplishing projects that would demand clear understanding of process-centric IT, the interaction of human-based & system-based processes, business events, and Service Management best practices. Playing key role in development, configuration and deployment of the solution altogether.
Role requires a heavy technical development background
What you will need to Succeed
* Excellent consulting skills - Requirements gathering and problem-solving methods.
* Communication & presentation skills, excelling in client management.
* Expertise with experience in ServiceNow and integration's.
* Demonstrated experience covering full development life cycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support) and IT service delivery management experience
* MUST Have Hands on Development experience on ServiceNow
* MUST Have Hands on experience on at least one of these modules: ITOM, ITBM, HR, CSM, SecOps & GRC
* Experience in IT Service Management and Transformation services practice of 8+ years
* ServiceNow experience of 4+ years. Including but not limited to design, implementation and management, clear grasp of ITIL processes for application
* Client interaction and project delivery handling while maintaining a high standard of customer relationship and satisfaction
* Excellent work life culture
* Flexible hours
* Competitive salary package
* Career progression
* Constant training and development
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
This opening will not last long, so please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity.