My client is looking for a ServiceNow Administrator that can handle the responsibility of maintaining, implementing, and configuration of ServiceNow. You will work with key stakeholders and partners and train and work with the end users. Having some knowledge with scripting ability is also necessary to take care of any little things. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of the ITSM platform within the company.
* Extensive experience with ITSM and PPM
* Experience with ServiceNow
* Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Create/Modify workflows
* Build service catalog request
* Install and set up any number of process applications that are provided
* Access system functions and data areas
* Communicate between partners and the key stakeholders
This is company is one of the fastest growing companies in New Jersey. The location is in the suburb sand they are mostly laid back people who like to be out of the city area. Family is very important to them where they won't push you to work extra, everyone is working there because they value quality of life outside the office. On top of the great culture and great pay, there are great benefits and you will never have to work overtime and there is a bonus based on company performance.
We expect a lot of interest in this role, and our client is keen to make the hire, so speed of application is encouraged. Send your CV today to email@example.com