ServiceNow Business Process Consultant/Manager
SaaS Solutions Consultant / Pre-Sales Architect / Service Delivery Lead
Your new company
A ServiceNow Partner is seeking a Business Process Manager to be responsible for leveraging ITSM, ITOM and other Enterprisie IT Infrastructure practices. You will be strategizing solutions, that optimize or transform a client's current IT process/ infrastructure. You will also be guiding & recommending solutions to c-level executives.
As a leading provider of IT data center solutions, our client can help customers optimize current investments while integrating new solutions into their IT environment that improve performance, increase productivity, reduce costs, provide flexibility, simplify management, and better protect mission-critical data. Our client has a proven track record of designing technology solutions that take advantage of industry-leading software, hardware, and professional services. Their expertise spans a wide range of solutions and technologies including virtualization, storage consolidation and efficiency, business continuity, disaster recovery, unified computing, cloud, and colocation and manage services.
Your new role
Our client is seeking a Business Process Manager. In this role you will face off to c-level executives, lead workshops, present demos, gather requirements, present solutions, and lead a team.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience being Customer & Client facing, being able to face off to C-level executives and provide solutions, make recommendations
* Provide customer service in the post implementation phase
* Knowledge of system patching mechanics with regards to the various operating systems.
* Deep knowledge of ServiceNow Platform and Services
* Functional and technical knowledge of ServiceNow
* 3+ years of Professional Services experience in SaaS software sales
* Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
* Working knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
* Working knowledge of remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI or PowerShell
What you'll get in return
All standard employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 3 weeks PTO, Holidays, Training Budget and Opportunity, 401k matching
Base $140k-$160k depending on experience.
Our client believes in excellence and commitment. Their team of account managers and engineers is built on strong teamwork, communication, and the highest level work ethic. These attributes are vital to their success. Our client works closely with their customers and partners to provide the best possible solutions and services. Their commitment to customer success has resulted in unrivaled customer satisfaction.
What you need to do now
This is sure to prove a very popular role, so send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-240-4343 (Ext 1919) as soon as possible for a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.