Are you looking to join a leading ServiceNow Partner with offices across Canada as part of their growing ServiceNow team? My client, one of the largest consulting companies is seeking to bring on a talented Senior ServiceNow Architect to lead their team responsible for solution design and review of all business process and system level changes as part of continual service improvement. The right candidate will assist senior developers in resolving their most challenging issues and completing configuration of the most challenging features while mentoring and overseeing junior developers on their projects. This role is a full time, permanent position, in which you can work remotely with the need of periodic travel to local offices throughout Canada.
This is a great opportunity for you to utilize your management expertise and leadership skills to work in a collaborative environment and grow in your career.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage the ServiceNow solution design for large complex projects
* Understand the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation
* Work with Program Resources to define sustainment governance and processes as part of operational transition
* Provide insight and expertise into the ServiceNow platform capabilities and vendor product roadmap
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent preferred
* Minimum of 3+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments
* Minimum of 5+ years of technology implementations
* Certified in two or more ServiceNow Certifications
* Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale systems
* Signing Bonus
* Contribution to pension plan
* Health and wellness plan
If you're a motivated team player who is ready to join a collaborative team for a leading ServiceNow Partner, then apply today!
Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-372-1804