Are you looking to join a leading ServiceNow Partner with offices across Canada as part of their growing ServiceNow team? My client, one of the largest consulting firms is seeking to bring on a talented ServiceNow Developer to join and leader their development team driving their platform forward. This role is a full time, permanent position, in which you can work remotely with the need of periodic travel to local offices throughout Canada.
This is a great opportunity for you to utilize your development expertise and leadership skills to work in a collaborative environment and grow in your career.
Role & Responsibilities
* Perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team
* Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams
* Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications. Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
Skills & Qualifications
* Firm understanding and practical expertise in ITSM, HR, CSM, GRC modules preferred.
* Signing Bonus
* Contribution to pension plan
* Health and wellness plan
If you're a motivated team player who is ready to join a collaborative team for a leading ServiceNow Partner, then apply today!
Send your CV today to email@example.com or call 215-372-1804