I am currently recruiting for a Configuration & Asset Management Analyst to be based in Kent on a permanent basis. Up to £50K depending on experience.
*** Permanent role based in Kent.
***Up to £50K.
The right person will:
- Coordinate, analyse, document and report on asset and configuration management in order to ensure that service assets and configuration items are managed effectively to improve and maintain service performance, quality and stability.
- ServiceNow CMDB maintaining updates and Service Mapping.
- Hands on Data Analysis and excellent vendor engagement.
- Working on your own, collaboratively and communicating well to engage/influence to build trust.
- Provide education, mentor-ship and support to help adoption of and adherence to Configuration & Asset management processes.
- Oversee and execute the identification, control, monitoring and verification of the Configuration Item links.
- Working with 3rd party service providers to produce audits, establish baselines, develop reports, metrics performance indicators and drive improvements in CI data quality.
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Click apply or find me on LinkedIn, Amy Hale.