Knowledge Expert/Consultant (ServiceNow)
£550-600 Per Day
London (City of London)
A client of mine who are a Leading Management firm based in the City are looking for a ServiceNow Knowledge Management SME to join their firm to assist in the development of the Knowledge Management database for the business. The role will be to work closely with external vendors to ensure the delivery of the Knowledge Management application & adoption of KCS.
Your position will be essential for the development of processes & procedures relating to the Knowledge Management application and its roll-out; along with an advisory capacity for the development of best practice adoption with end-users.
* Develop the knowledge management database to ensure articles are simple, easy to access and use and can be easily maintained in-line with organisational needs
* Help to specify, test and implement the changes to the ServiceNow Knowledge module to ensure that it is fully KCS compliant
* Work with our professional services provider to ensure that the delivery of the knowledge management processes and procedures (adopting KCS) is seamlessly implemented.
* Contribute to the development of the KCS Double Loop Process (with particular focus on the Evolve Loop) to ensure that the correct management and compliance procedures are adopted
* Contribute to the technology roadmap for Knowledge
* Introduce innovations to setup and use knowledge, making it more interactive and increasing the usefulness to all users.
* Engage with EUS colleagues and relevant supplier partners to determine how they want to consume knowledge and develop accordingly.
* Assist in developing the communication plans to ensure all users are engaged and kept up to date on any new innovations or developments that impact them.
Job Requirements - Knowledge and Skills
* Extensive experience operating in an ITSM environment
* ITSM skills (ITIL qualification preferable)
* Experience of operating in a broadly defined role
* Experience in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
* An understanding of the importance of actively managing relationships with stakeholders and a willingness to actively engage with customers.
If you want to find out more information, please reach out to me on email@example.com or 0203 826 6694.