ServiceNow Developer- Customer Service Management| Manassas, VA| Contract to Hire
* 2 years' experience with applications/modules beyond the core ITSM platform
* Strong understanding of ServiceNow Discovery, CMDB, Asset, Service Mapping Required
* Detailed knowledge of other ServiceNow ITOM functionality, Orchestration, Cloud, Event Management, Highly Desired
* Experience with ServiceNow Software Asset Management (SAM) Highly Desired
* Strong knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
* Must be a good communicator
**Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Security Clearance**
Our client is unable to sponsor at this time. Apart from working with an extremely growing company, you will work at a company that will foster extreme growth! ServiceNow is on an upward trajectory expanding across the enterprise and is taken very seriously within the business. As the platform grows, so will opportunity for career growth. They have a great company reputation with great benefits and an employee friendly culture. The ServiceNow platform is on an upwards trajectory - expanding across the enterprise and taken seriously within the business and will be expanded tremendously. Join a company that is actively growing and is very well respected as well as receiving competitive salary and benefits.
This is an extremely popular role and the company is moving quickly, so send your resume to email@example.com to schedule a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career