Service Asset & Configuration Management Analyst (SACM Analyst)- £43-£50k- Bromley
An amazing opportunity for a SACM analyst to join the UK's leading insurers. The Asset & Configuration management analyst will be joining the business in the exciting period of maximising the value from their Service Asset & Configuration Management capability.
* Salary: £43-£50k Depending on Experience.
* Start date: Immediately
* Location: Bromley
* Offers : The Asset and configuration management analyst will be offered Bonus - dependant on level, Income Protection 50% for 5 years, Life Assurance 4x salary, Pension 9%, Private medical , 25- 28 days Holiday, 50% off home, pet and motor insurance ,Free worldwide insurance and free car breakdown.
The Asset & Configuration Management Analyst will have:
* Experience of an implementation and/or maturity of a Configuration/Asset Management capability within an organisation.
* Demonstrable ServiceNow experience (preferably inc ServiceNow's Discovery/Mapping capabilities).
* Able to assess and evaluate risk.
* Hands on experience with ServiceNow CMDB Service Mapping
* Hands on experience with ServiceNow CMDB maintaining updates
* Previous experience liaising with stakeholders and managing expectations.
* Larger corporate environment experience
* Hands on data analysis experience.
* Cost / Business Management experience.
* An individual able to work on their own and collaboratively, who can communicate well and engage to build trust.
* Service Management / Delivery experience.
* knoldege of Service Now, DevOps, UI, Java, Python, AWS, Data Science, BI
* Previous experience working in the Financial Services and Insurance.
To discuss this and other exciting Service Asset & Configuration Management opportunity in more detail, please call me on 02038685195 or find me on LinkedIn, Chioma Sharon Okoronkwo.