Configuration & Asset Management Lead / South East London / Permanent
A Configuration & Asset Management Lead based 15 minute from Victoria Station is required by one of the UK's leading insurers. Our client is looking to maximise the value from their Service Asset & Configuration Management capability.
**£63k-£70k depending on experience
**This Configuration & Asset Management Lead role is based in South East London
**This client requires for you to have experience working within ServiceNow tool
**Previous experience in a lead role/solely dealing with key stakeholders is essential
**Exciting chance to join a FTSE 100 company with a number of perks & benefits
**Starting ASAP (flexible on notice period)
This client is seeking a passionate Configuration & Asset Management Lead to work with the internal colleagues and teams to drive the performance and stability of IT Services as well as working with 3rd party providers.
* Lead and manage the SACM analysts whilst also engaging and influencing in order to build trust
* Maintaining and configuring ServiceNow
* Coordinating Configuration Management plans within the agreed framework, infrastructure, applications and asset management
* Coordinate and execute the identification, control, monitoring and verification of the Configuration Item links.
* Lead changes to CI data through a controlled process.
* Always looking for opportunities to improve service operations processes to drive cost and process efficiencies.
* Service Management / Delivery experience with the ability to work on your own and collaboratively
* Extensive experience with CMDB
* Experience in ServiceNow's Discovery/Mapping capabilities
* Communicating with key stakeholders
Our client champions progression and moving up the ladder as well as offering brilliant perk, so this is an excellent chance to really excel in your field within a FTSE 100 company!
If you're interested with this Configuration & Asset Management Lead role and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call Ben Austin-Blows on 02038266701. Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn.