Configuration & Asset Management Analyst / South East London / Permanent
A Configuration & Asset Management Analyst based 15 minute from Victoria Station is required by one of the UK's leading insurers. Our client is looking to maximise the value from their Service Asset & Configuration Management capability.
**£43k-£50k depending on experience
**This Configuration & Asset Management Analyst role is based in South East London
**This client requires for you to have experience working within ServiceNow tool
**Exciting chance to join a FTSE 100 company with a number of perks & benefits
**Starting ASAP (flexible on notice period)
This client is seeking a passionate Configuration & Asset Management Analyst to work on CMDB to maximise its capabilities.
* ServiceNow CMDB maintaining updates and Service Mapping
* Hands on Data Analysis and excellent vendor engagement/management
* Provide education, mentorship and support to help the adoption of Configuration & Asset management processes.
* Oversee the identification, control, monitoring and verification of the Configuration Item links.
* Provide audits, establish baselines, develop reports and drive improvements in CI data quality
* Experience in analyst roles
* Extensive experience with CMDB
* ServiceNow experience and knowledge
Our client champions progression and moving up the ladder as well as offering brilliant perk, so this is an excellent chance to really excel in your field within a FTSE 100 company!
If you're interested with this Configuration & Asset Management Analyst role and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call Ben Austin-Blows on 02038266701. Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn.