ServiceNow® Veteran Tech Academy and Employment Program
Nelson Frank Tech Academy provides a fast-track route into ServiceNow® for veterans with a background in IT or programming looking to enjoy a fulfilling career in this hugely popular technology.
Veterans possess many of the qualities that employers demand. Discipline, teamwork, attention to detail, integrity, and leadership - are traits employers value. At Nelson Frank, our mission to support the Veteran Community while delivering high-quality resources and building trust with our clients is a priority. Nelson Frank Technical Academy (NFTA) bridges the gap between qualified Veteran job seekers and the high demand for skilled professionals.
Why this is a great opportunity:
* Two years guaranteed full-time employment with Nelson Frank Tech Academy.
* 10-week fully paid training program resulting in multiple professional certifications in ServiceNow - one of the fastest growing and most desired cloud technologies.
* Gain the knowledge and skills to work in the expanding and challenging ServiceNow ecosystem.
* Ongoing support, mentorship, career advancement
* Be part of the future - gain the skills to succeed and provide support and mentorship for other veterans looking to make a career transition.
As one of the fastest-growing technologies in the world, career opportunities within the ServiceNow ecosystem are at an all-time high due to gaps in the market.
The ideal applicant:
Veterans with IT experience often have the same training and skills as their civilian counterparts but lack the specific professional certifications expected by employers.
Eligibility criteria for the program:
* US Veteran (or spouse) with a minimum of 2+ years of IT experience
* Active Clearance or eligible
* Able to attend 10-week training in Philadelphia (travel and accommodation expenses included)
* Open to relocation upon graduation
* Desire to transition to the corporate world
* Ready to invest in your career development
* Commit to a two-year employment contract
* Willing/able to work hard, excel in technical and business skills and contribute to the overall success and growth of the program.
Skills to Success:
* Strong oral and written communication
* Excellent interpersonal
Your training will take place in Nelson Frank's Philadelphia office. Applicants accepted into the program become full-time employees - including salary, benefits, travel to and from Philadelphia, local accommodations, course materials, training, and certification exams.
After graduating, Nelson Frank will place you on high impact projects, with our ServiceNow® clients and partners throughout the US.
What's in it for you?
Nelson Frank is the leading name in ServiceNow® recruitment. Our extensive, global network of relationships with ServiceNow® Partners and customers around the globe form an invaluable part of this program. With Nelson Frank Tech Academy on your side, you will receive:
* Full-time position including 10-weeks of training and 22 months of professional placement.
* Soft skills
* Certified ServiceNow® training qualifying you for Certified System Administrator (CSA), Certified Application Developer (CAD) and Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS-ITSM)
* Business/Technical Writing
* Resume building workshop
* Professional and Business skills - designed specifically for Veterans