IT Change Manager-London- Permanent- £60k
An amazing opportunity for an experienced IT change manager to join a market leader in data analytics company to help shape the cutting edge technology of the business. The IT Change Manager will be responsible for ensuring each business change follows the complete procedure to ensure smooth operation of IT services.
* Salary: £60K for Service delivery Manager in London.
* Start date: June .
* Experience: 3 + years' experience as a IT Change Manager.
* Offers :
* You will be offered with an exciting work environment that encourages inclusivity, entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. You will be offered an attractive benefits package. Provided with the latest digital technologies, and willing to take a challenge and contribute to innovative solutions.
The Change Manager will have the Following:
* ITIL v3 Practitioner certification
* ServiceNow experience required
* Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
* Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills.
* Proficient Knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM platform.
* 3 years' plus experience as a Change Manager.
* Experience within ITL and ITSM processes.
* Experience of the full project lifecycle, including planning, build, test and transition into production use;
* Ability to work with stakeholders across business to ensure smooth delivery of service.
* Previous experience of working in all aspects of project management.
* Understanding of Business Requirements gathering and Project Management / governance.
* Proficient understanding of configuration management principles.
* Knowledge of deployment and implementation methodologies (Agile, EDM, Infrastructure etc.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
To discuss this and other exciting servicenow developer oppurtunities in more detail, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chioma Okoronkwo on 02038685195.