ServiceNow Infrastrcture Engineer - Permanent - Newcastle/Manchester
A ServiceNow Infrastructure Engineer is required by a company looking to really expand their IT team especially with ServiceNow personnel. They are working on a digital transformation within the company where you will be responsible for ownership of a range of products.
**£60k-70k depending on experience
**This ServiceNow Infrastructure Engineer role is based in Newcastle and Manchester
**This client requires for you to have experience with product management especially with ServiceNow
**Flexible working is available
**Starting May (flexible depending on notice period)
* Work with a number of different people including key stakeholders, customers and partners
* Carry out the role of Product Owner for assigned toolsets
* Own and prioritise ServiceNow backlog
* Manage ServiceNow related budgets
* Management of Risk Logs and Continual Service Improvement Plans
This client requires you as a ServiceNow infrastructure Engineer to have a good level of ServiceNow experience and product management. You will need to be an effective communicator at all levels and able to support and mentor team members.
If you're interested with this ServiceNow Infrastructure Engineers role and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call Ben Austin-Blows on 02038266701. Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn.