ServiceNow Sr. Developer- Jersey City, NJ
Join a global financial firm during the greenfield implementation phase of their ServiceNow platform in Jersey City, NJ.
My client is looking to bring on a Sr. Developer who can act as a CMDB SME to lead a development team through the initial stages of the implementation phase.
This is a permanent opportunity with fantastic benefits, a great culture, corporate buy in, and support for the local team. You will be in a leadership role that provides you the opportunity to grow both technical and functional skills within the ServiceNow platform.
* Ability to resolve complex bugs and defects
* Analysis of potential weaknesses in the ServiceNow platform
* To perform edits and enhancements to coding to protect from intrusion
* Configuration and management of ServiceNow to improve the efficiency for end users
* Development of CMDB and Discovery to properly organize the ServiceNow platform
* Extensive knowledge and experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of CMDB and Discover
* Multiple years in ServiceNow development - Experience should include scripting, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment; specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications
* Interest in growing skills and constantly improving your ability to learn through new experiences and opportunities provided
* Ability to run architecture review is a huge plus
Are you interested in new development techniques that will challenge you on a daily basis? This could be the perfect position for you. Nelson Frank has received a large amount of interest in this position and it will be competitive. If you see yourself in this position give yourself the opportunity to join this client.
Email me a copy of your current resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.