ServiceNow Architect - London- Permanent- £80k
An amazing opportunity for a ServiceNow Architect required to work closely with the ServiceNow Architects to lead the technical architecture design required for numerous projects working closely with multiple organisations.
* Salary: £80K for ServiceNow Architect in London.
* Start date: June.
* Experience: 3 + years' experience as a ServiceNow Architect.
* Offers : You will be offered an attractive benefits package with a successful international organisation that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus schemes, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
The ServiceNow Architects will have the Following:
* Be a certified ServiceNow system administrator and implementation specialist.
* Experience in delivering ServiceNow projects both in reimplementation or implementation stage.
* Proven experience developing ServiceNow solution strategies, models and SLA
* Technology skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
* Working closely with other technical architects and other functions of the business to ensure that the design principles and standards are incorporated into the ServiceNow solutions throughout the delivery lifecycle.
* Be part of the development and enhancements of ServiceNow related models.
* Experience working with clients in a solutions architecture or service delivery role within an IT services industry.
* Analytical skills with Business Intelligence tooling to articulate correct technical approaches.
* ServiceNow Architect will bring proficient experience and knowledge of ServiceNow platforms such as ITSM.
Nelson Frank are experts in ServiceNow recruitment - it's all we do, from dusk until dawn. Our consultants know the technology inside out, and as a result we understand the requirements of both the organizations and ServiceNow professionals we work with.
To discuss this and other exciting servicenow developer opportunities in more detail, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chioma Okoronkwo on 02038685195.