ServiceNow Architect required to join a ServiceNow architecture function of one of the largest IT services organisation. The ServiceNow Architect will be an expert in providing solutions and consultation to clients through ServiceNow platforms. This role will require the ServiceNow Architect to work on various projects with the developers and pre-sales teams within the business to achieve the end goals of the clients.
***ServiceNow Architect role based in London.
***£60K-£80K depending on the ServiceNow Architect experience.
***Looking to start in June/July but the company will work around your notice period.
***The ServiceNow architect will be offered an attractive benefits package with a successful international organisation. Opportunity to travel off site with accommodation and travel expenses covered. life assurance, bonus and generous holiday allowance. The ServiceNow Architects will have the following:
* Be a certified ServiceNow system administrator and implementation specialist.
* Experience in delivering ServiceNow projects both in re-implementation or implementation stage.
* Proven experience developing ServiceNow solution strategies, models and SLA
* Technology skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
* Working closely with other technical architects and other functions of the business to ensure that the design principles and standards are incorporated into the ServiceNow solutions throughout the delivery life cycle.
* Be part of the development and enhancements of ServiceNow related models.
* Experience working with clients in a solutions architecture or service delivery role within an IT services industry.
* Analytical skills with Business Intelligence tooling to articulate correct technical approaches.
* ServiceNow Architect will bring proficient experience and knowledge of ServiceNow platforms such as ITSM.
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Click apply or find me on LinkedIn, Amy Hale.