ServiceNow Architect based in Birmingham on a permanent role. Salary ranging from £60K-£80K depending on Servicenow Architect experience.
The ServiceNow Architect will take responsibility for building really strong technical standards and making sure that they clearly understand their product's technical road map and architecture. They will also build technical level relationships with key suppliers and manage these in a responsible and ethical manner. They will share the technical context and challenge and will seek partnership and alignment of vision and goals.
***Up to £60K-£80K depending on ServiceNow Architect experience.
***Based in Birmingham.
***Looking to start the permanent role in June/July but the company will work around your notice period.
The skills required for the ServiceNow Architect:
* Working with the Product Owner you will drive innovative and evolutionary architectures while maintaining a balance with customer needs and future proofing of the long term solution. Identifying risk to the product is equally as important as driving opportunity.
* Being responsible for the product and driving quality through peer reviews, implementing best practices and sharing your knowledge across the team of the Product Engineers.
* Champion the use of Agile and DevOPS best practices to drive continuous delivery at an ever increasing pace while maintaining the high levels of service to an "always on" platform.
* Communicating with suppliers to understand their own road maps and how can make the most of emerging technologies and features from the platform as well as being viewed as an industry expert to our customers. As a team working together to meet the primary goal - Customer Satisfaction met through continuous service improvement in terms of improving performance, reducing costs and improving the customer experience.
The experience required for the ServiceNow Architect:
* 2+ years proven experience in designing, implementing and supporting solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
* Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
* Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely
* Excellent understanding of the ServiceNow data model (including task hierarchy, CMDB hierarchy, user groups and roles, data relationships) Desirable
* Understanding of ISO 20000 & ITIL Framework
* Experience in providing
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Click apply or find me on LinkedIn, Amy Hale.