Service Delivery Manager -London- Permanent- £50k
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Service delivery with experience of running applications services for enterprise customers to join a UK market leader in Financial services. The Service Delivery Manager will own complex IT applications and business intelligence services, responsible for the effective performance and delivery of IT services.
* Salary: £50K for Service delivery Manager in London.
* Start date: May.
* Experience: 3 + years' experience as a Service Delivery Manager.
* Offers : You will be offered an attractive benefits package with a successful international financial organisation that offers, bonus schemes, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible working.
The Service delivery Manager will have the Following:
* Proficient Knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM platform.
* Experience within ITL, ISO and ITSM processes.
* Supporting pre-sales activities from a Service Delivery point of view and scoping Services engagements from a commercial perspective.
* Excellent communications skills, Leadership skills and stakeholder management.
* Understanding of ITIL principles for IT service delivery with at least ITIL V3 certification.
* Take ownership of IT Services and ensure their effective delivery, management and improvement.
* Developing and supervising the cycle of service improvements.
* Driving the development and implementation of ITIL standards.
* Responsible for ensuring all internal and external IT teams adhere to Service Management processes.
* Experience in the in the financial services is advantageous.
* Previous Service design experience with a focus on the exploitation of modern, cloud hosted platforms.
To discuss this and other exciting servicenow developer oppurtunities in more detail, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chioma Okoronkwo on 02038685195.