ServiceNow Support Manager / Midlands / Permanent
ServiceNow Support Manager role based in the Midlands is needed by a company who is very much up-and-coming in their market. With the company's plans for expansion, they are looking for a number of roles including a ServiceNow Support Manager to join their team.
**This ServiceNow Support Manager role is based in the Midlands
**This client require for you to have great supervisory/managerial experience
**Work benefits including life assurance and a health cash plan plus more
**Starting April/May (flexible depending on notice period)
This is an exciting opportunity for a managerial-minded ServiceNow professional to join a growing company and be at the forefront of the ServiceNow project.
* Manage the implementation of the ServiceNow product
* Organise a roster of subject matter experts who will be responsible for management and technical administration of the ServiceNow platform
* Provide oversight on governance for best practices and facilitate the implementation of this in the form of workflows, Orchestration and Event Management
* Liaise with functional teams to develop solutions to meet the need of the organisation
* Team activity management
* Have a key role in planning for software upgrades. Create test strategies for scripts, processes and workstreams and plan and execute testing installations of new releases or updates
As the ServiceNow Support Manager, you are required to have experience of technical administration and configuration of ITSM solutions as well as experience as being a line manager. Using ServiceNow preferably, hands on experience with ITSM solutions is essential with advanced knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change & Release Management.
If you're interested with this ServiceNow Support Manager role and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call Ben Austin-Blows on 02038266701. Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn.