ServiceNow Product Analyst / Product Owner based in Manchester on a permenant role.
The ServiceNow Product Analyst / Product Owner is required to carry out requirements management, process development and business change, across a number of concurrent projects on behalf of the ServiceNow Product team. You'll provide early stage and full lifecycle consultancy to senior business and project stakeholders in order to help shape projects, establish feasibility and see them through to delivery. This includes identification of project stakeholders, supporting definition of project scope and objectives, and developing benefits to support the business case. As part of this process, the PA captures and manages business, functional and non-functional requirements, and defines the as-is and to-be processes with multiple senior stakeholders. Driving business change is also a critical part of the role including management of working groups, and ownership and delivery of the business change plan.
***Based in the Manchester area.
***Looking to start the permanent role in June/July time but the company will work around your notice period.
The skills required for the ServiceNow Product Analyst / Product Owner:
* Perform PA duties on Product Team, and lead projects as the sole PA.
* Support the Product Owner in identifying project stakeholders, defining the project scope and its business justification.
* Collect, analyse and gain approval for critical success factors and business requirements.
* Plan and lead workshops with stakeholders at all levels for requirements and business process capture and documentation.
* Documentation of requirements in a clear story format with structured acceptance criteria.
* Develop and gain approval for system requirements (functional and non-functional).
* Responsible for ensuring change control and change management procedures are followed within the Product team as they relate to requirements
* Quality assure design documentation to assure traceability to requirements.
* Support development teams, third party suppliers and test communities by acting as the voice of the customer on projects.
* With sufficient Business and methods knowledge and credibility to successfully negotiate requirements with multiple senior stakeholders.
* Articulate and represent the requirements during supplier selection activities.
* Develop business change strategies and plans including communications, training and benefits realisation.
* Support continuous improvement through feedback on existing processes, and proactively proposing process and template improvements.
The experience required for the ServiceNow Product Analyst / Product Owner:
* Experience of non-PRINCE 2 delivery methodologies e.g. Agile.
* Understanding or experience of ServiceNow.
* Experience of gathering and documenting requirements for technical projects, including leading workshops for requirements and business process capture.
* Demonstrable experience of working within a structured IT Project environment.
* Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
* A proven track record in BA work within IT projects.
* Demonstrable evidence of driving business change.
* End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
* Experience of delivering work streams across multiple simultaneous projects.
* Proven experience interacting directly with end users and technical project.
* Experience of Stage Gate delivery processes such as PRINCE2.
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Click apply or find me on LinkedIn, Amy Hale.