ServiceNow IT Team Lead / Hapmshire / Permanent
ServiceNow IT Team Lead based in Hampshire is required by an industry leading automotive company to join their growing team. As a result of their plans of expansion, a passionate and motivated IT Team Lead is needed.
**£35k-£45k depending on ServiceNow IT Team Lead experience
**This ServiceNow IT Team Lead role is based in Hampshire
**This client requires for you to have experience working within successful ServiceNow projects
**Performance related bonus
**Starting May (flexible depending on notice period)
This is an exciting chance to join an ever-growing company at the forefront of their industry. Our client requires you to be a subject matter expert (SME) or experience working as a technical expert with ServiceNow. Experience using other tools including Jira, Zenoss and SolarWinds is also desired. You are expected to have proven capabilities in ITSM working and experience taking a lead role working within a 24/7 IT operations environment.
* People management of Support Engineers to make sure performance, efficiency and customer service is to the highest level
* Act as an escalation point
* Assess opportunity for improvement of current tool set
* Monitor inflow of tooling incidents and change requests
* Developer strategies and assist with design an applications, software test and be proactive to prevent future problems
* Liaise with IT Ops Management to keep up to date on changes
ITIL v3 foundations is required a minimum with ITIL v3 Service Lifecycle certification desired.
If you're interested with this ServiceNow IT Team Lead role and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call Ben Austin-Blows on 02038266701. Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn.