ServiceNow partner is seeking an experienced ServiceNow developer for a permanent role based in London, to join their team. The ServiceNow Developer will Develop Now applications on the Now Platform and resolve any escalations within the ServiceNow application that relates to configuration changes.
* Salary:£60k-£65k for ServiceNow developer in London area.
* Location :London
* Client: ServiceNow Premium Partner seeking a Developer
* Experience: 3+ years' experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
* Developer perks: Annual leave , Discretionary bonus, Medical Insurance.
* Start date: Project starts in May.
A ServiceNow Developer will have the following skills
* ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
* ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
* Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience with ServiceNow including development, configuration, and Implementation
* Experience in the ITSM modules - Incident, Problem, Request, Change and CMDB & Asset
* Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules
* Experience in the Development of reports, views and dashboards in ServiceNow and in the consumption of ServiceNow data by other tools/processes
* Good time management/planning
* Familiar with Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX, CSS, Web Services and Powershell skills.
* Conversant in Active Directory, networks, protocols, LDAP, and email (SMTP)
* Conversant in Asset and Facilities Management
* Conversant with update set promotion.
To discuss this and other exciting ServiceNow Developer opportunities in London in more detail please search me on LinkedIn or call Tracy Ibodje on (0)2073370826 in complete confidence ASAP.