A ServiceNow Developer will have the following skills
* ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
* ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
* Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience with ServiceNow including development, configuration, and Implementation
* Experience in the ITSM modules - Incident, Problem, Request, Change and CMDB & Asset
* Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules
* Experience in the Development of reports, views and dashboards in ServiceNow and in the consumption of ServiceNow data by other tools/processes
* Good time management/planning
* Familiar with Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX, CSS, Web Services and Powershell skills.
* Conversant in Active Directory, networks, protocols, LDAP, and email (SMTP)
* Conversant in Asset and Facilities Management
* Conversant with update set promotion.
To discuss this and other exciting ServiceNow Developer opportunities in London in more detail please search me on LinkedIn or call Tracy Ibodje on (0)2073370826 in complete confidence ASAP.