ServiceNow Developer based in London required for a permeant role. Salary will be £70K+ depending on ServiceNow Developer experience.
***Based in London
***£70K-£80K depending on ServiceNow Developer skills
***2-3 days work from home.
The successful ServiceNow Developer will:
- Be hands-on ServiceNow development, configuration and implementation.
- Have ServiceNow Application Developer Certification.
- Implementation experience in the ITSM modules
- Incident, Problem, Request, Change and CMDB.
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Experience in the Development of reports, views and dashboards in ServiceNow.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the ServiceNow Developer Role:
- You will be developing Now applications on the Now Platform(s) and resolving and BAU escalations in relation to the ServiceNow application.
- Serving as the Subject Matter Expert on ServiceNow.
- Liaising with key business stakeholders and Process Improvement teams to analyse business requirements and current procedures in order to design and implement successful solutions for release.
- Enhancements, customized portal web pages, portal consolidation, automated workflow solutions, advanced scripting of business rules, UI policies, client scripts, 3rd party software integrations, bi-directional API-based solutions etc.
- Development of reports, views and dashboards in Now and in the consumption of Now data by other tools/processes.
- Continual Service Improvement
- keeping up to date with the Now releases, technologies and applications available, and reviewing and improving system capabilities.
- Managing Now instances (dev, test, prod) including upgrade process and promotion of changes between environments.
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Click apply or find me on LinkedIn, Amy Hale.