1 Provide spirited positive leadership of systems projects. Challenge obsolete practices, question accepted truths, and eliminate non-value-added processes. Develop practical systems scope that enhances the business function. Control the project scope, resources, and quality within budget and schedule to meet objectives.
1 Provide analysis, counsel, and direction to management and personnel of operating units to analyze problems and develop solutions, as well as assure efficient operation of existing systems. Maintain an understanding of business processes and the implications of computer systems on these processes.
1 Direct, schedule, coordinate, and evaluate the efforts of information systems, user and vendor personnel assigned to a specific systems project.
1 Prepare and conduct project review meetings and management presentations including general design review, project scheduling, test plan, system and program tactics and methods, system controls, procedures, systems documentation, and system implementation plan.
1 Prepare and publish systems project status reports. Comply with systems development methodology, standards, procedures, guidelines, priorities, and schedules.
1 Develop high-level system specifications. Assist in developing system documentation. Advise on user procedures. Assist in the preparation of general test plan. Coordinate system tests.
2 Participate in educational programs and professional societies involving supervisory skills, computing technology and systems methodologies. Seek ways to expand business knowledge.
1 Champion software standards. Develop, evaluate and provide direction for the implementation and maintenance of computer systems that adhere to industry and company standards.
1 Code new programs and modify existing programs to obtain desired results.
1 Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Professional Competence
- Seeks out information from other team members and alternative sources.
- Researches IT industry trends.
- Has achieved management recommended technical and industry certifications while still pursuing enhancement of professional credentials.
- Detail oriented in work and analysis.
- High quality of work in support of team initiatives.
- Exhibits strong, diverse technical systems skills and a strong knowledge of CIT processes.
- Exhibits a solid, diverse knowledge of IT processes and a strong willingness to expand this knowledge. Demonstrates strengths in either technical skills or project leadership skills, shaping individual career path.
2. Focus on the End Customer
- During performance of assigned tasks, watch for any missed opportunities in defined business process, making adjustments as required. Communicates scope changes with other team members.
- Challenge questionable business process changes to team management when experience raises questions/doubts.
- Participate in educational programs and professional societies involving supervisory skills, computing technology and systems methodologies. Seek ways to expand business knowledge.
3. Initiative/Taking Responsibility
- Takes ownership for assigned tasks, working to complete them on time with targeted results towards end objectives.
- Ability to achieve goals despite obstacles through innovative thinking.
- Manage all licenses by application working with Corporate Purchasing to maintain legal entitlement.
4. Builds Trust
- Successfully establishes and maintains partnership with others.
- Thoughtful consideration of others ideas and concerns (empathetic thinking).
- Sought after for team membership and technical expertise.
- Develops and maintains networks of decision-makers and key influencers.
5. Set High Standards of Performance
- Has achieved a level of contribution that includes a mastery of the 2 of the 3 skills relating to:
1 Project leadership.
2 Multiple process knowledge.
3 Multiple functional expertise for either technology or business.
- Must have proven track record of project leadership.
- Process knowledge and functional expertise would apply to multiple areas
6. Drive Continuous Improvement
- Develop practical systems scope that enhances the business function.
- Challenge obsolete practices, question accepted truths, and eliminate non-value-added processes.
- Optimize use of technology within the Company.
- Provides spirited, positive leadership of systems initiatives.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
1 Frequent contact with Functional Teams and IT Infrastructure.
1 External Business Relationships
1 Frequent contact with vendors relating to equipment and systems to keep abreast of new developments or to resolve problems with existing installation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1 Bachelors degree in Information Technology preferred
1 Should be 3 - 4+ years as an architect in ServiceNow
1 Completed ServiceNow System Administrator training