ServiceNow Project Manager in London required for a permanent role. Salary will be £75K+ depending on ServiceNow Project Manager experience.
ServiceNow Project Manager required to work with a Global ServiceNow Partner who is going through a sustained period of growth. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced ServiceNow Project Manager to help the company grow their highly successful journey.
*** Based in London.
*** Up to £75K+ depending on ServiceNow Project Manager experience.
*** Looking to start the permanent role between April and June, depending on your notice.
The skills required for the ServiceNow Project Manager:
* Excellent communications skills, able to present to peers, customer and the business via phone or in person.
* Motivational manager to ensure that all teams are working to provide quality outcomes.
* Own relationships with the key vendors, such as Oracle, MHR, iTrent & ServiceNow, to understand their product roadmaps and ensure products/services are successfully delivered & maintained.
* Work with Talent Management and Service to translate business outcomes into requirements and work packages.
* Prioritise and Manage platform budget according to the agreed product strategy and roadmap.
* Establish and maintain regular stakeholder communications.
The experience required for the ServiceNow Project Manager:
* 4 years' experience in delivering projects to complex organisations.
* 3 years' experience of ServiceNow.
* Proven people management skills to ensure a quality outcome of every project
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Click apply or find me on LinkedIn, Amy Hale.