A ServiceNow ISV Partner- a leader in cloud monitoring automation, is seeking a ServiceNow Enterprise Architect to join the team as the first "ServiceNow" Hire. A large portion of the company's clients are using ServiceNow and they are seeking an expert to come in and provide guidance deploying, optimizing and training the clients to ensure they are getting the best use out of the app.
- Remote with 50% Travel
- Seeking candidates out of any major city/ near an airport East Coast/ Central Time Zones
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Work collaboratively with customers to develop enterprise solutions that meet their technical andfunctional requirements
* Develop and promote relationships with customers and present enterprise roadmap solutions
* Lead and maintain a broad understanding of enterprise service management to advisecustomers on best practices, frameworks, and current and up-and-coming technology capabilities
* Lead customer workshops to deliver expert architectural design, support and guidance forcustomer solutions and projects
ServiceNow Architect - providing industry best practices, expertise and vision to develop,implement and support ServiceNow Enterprise Service Management (ESM) solutions. Work closelywith key stakeholders to define business processes, requirements and projects to build theServiceNow Strategic Roadmap in alignment with business goals and objectives.
-10+ yrs Enterprise Architect
-5+ yrs ServiceNow
-Experience with Fortune 500 Enterprise Clients
-ServiceNow Admin Cert
-Innovative, Creative Enviroment
-Start Up feel in a large company
To be considered for this opportunity, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your ServiceNow experience and updated resume.
I will be in touch to discuss in further detail.