ServiceNow Engagement Manager -London-Permanent- £70k
A brilliant Opportunity now available for a ServiceNow Engagement manager to join one of the UK's ServiceNow Gold partner, in ensuring the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and consultation. The ServiceNow Engagement manager will have demonstratable ability to manage various projects across different stages and models, ensuring that the ServiceNow project focuses on delivering value and customer success.
* Salary: £70K for ServiceNow Engagement Manager in London.
* Location: London
* Start date: April- depending on notice period.
* Experience: 2 + years' experience as a ServiceNow Engagement Manager .
* Offers : The Service Now Engagement manager will be offered a bonus, flexible working hours, generous holiday allowance, pensions, company perks and opportunity for growth within an amazing work culture.
The ServiceNow Engagement Manager will have:
* Lead consulting and project engagements throughout all stages of the project lifecycle, successfully delivering the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes.
* Knowledge of and qualifications in ITIL (Foundation or Practitioner) and Project Management (PMP, PRINCE2, Agile/SCRUM) methodologies.
* Co-ordinate all ServiceNow project management activities with clients including regular reporting and client meetings.
* Document, track and communicate project issues, risks, requirements and dependencies using methodology, toolkit.
* Work closely with the ServiceNow Project Managers to resolve issues and ensure project tasks are completed to plan.
* Prepare client facing and internal deliverables.
* Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
* Initiative the continuous improvements of our methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
* Previous ITSM experience gained as a Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager within an IT team of an organisation.
* Experience of being involved in the implementation of ServiceNow Platform.
* Ability to manage several concurrent projects of different natures and at different stages.
* A demonstrable ability to define, learn, refine and enforce processes and best practices.
* Degree or equivalent, and proven experience in technical and/or service delivery roles.
To discuss this and other exciting servicenow developer oppurtunities in more detail, find me on linknden Chioma Sharon Okoronkwo or call me on 02038685195.