ServiceNow Product Analyst- West Yorkshire -Permanent
ServiceNow partner is seeking an experienced ServiceNow Product Analyst for a permanent role based in West Yorkshire, to join their team. The Product Analyst will carry out requirements management, process development and business change, across a vast number of simultaneous projects on behalf of the ServiceNow Product team.
* Salary:£55k-£57k for ServiceNow Product Analyst in West Yorkshire.
* Location : West Yorkshire
* Client: ServiceNow Premium Partner seeking a Product Analyst
* Experience: 2+ years' experience on the ServiceNow platform.
* Product Analyst perks: Annual leave , Discretionary bonus,
* Start date: Project starts in May.
A ServiceNow Developer will have the following skills
* Experience with ServiceNow platform.
* Experience delivery methodologies such as Agile
* Ability to gather and document requirements for technical projects, including leading workshops for requirements.
* Demonstrable experience of working within an IT Project environment.
* Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
* Proven track record in BA work within IT projects.
* Demonstrable evidence of driving business change.
* End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
* Experience of delivering work streams across multiple simultaneous projects.
* Proven experience interacting directly with end users and technical project.
* Experience of Stage Gate delivery processes such as PRINCE2.
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Highly process aware, with evidence of actively contributing to continuous improvement of project processes.
* Confidence In challenging traditional practices.
* Demonstrate the ability to use Microsoft Office.
* Understanding of IT architecture concepts, and comfortable working with the technical and architecture communities.
To discuss more Product Analyst roles and other exciting ServiceNow opportunities in the UK in more detail please search me on LinkedIn ,email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracy Ibodje on (0)2073370826 in complete confidence ASAP.