I am looking for a ServiceNow Senior Solution Architect! This is an amazing opportunity with a company who are looking for exceptional talent to join their ambitious, motivated team!
***£95,000 - £110,000
***City of London
***Travel Allowence & Pension
***Looking to start in June
As the Senior Solution Architect you must have;
* A minimum of 10 years working with Enterprise platforms with at least 3 years' experience with the ServiceNow platform
* Hold ServiceNow Certification
* Have lead and managed more junior SA's
* Be able and willing to work on multiple client projects at once with the ability to prioritise client needs and demands
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders whilst also build strong rapport with individuals across all levels of seniority
* Worked for either a SI or Consultancy in a client facing SA role
* Have acted as Lead/Senior SA on scaled enterprise transformation programmes and be able to clearly demonstrate your experience across your role and responsibilities
* A strong aptitude for learning and development with a natural curiosity for technology and it's application across the wider business and organisation not just service management
* Ideally a specialism within a sector including but not limited to Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Retail
If you are interested in this ServiceNow Developer role, click apply or feel free to send over your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities.