Pre- Sales Architect
ServiceNow Pre-Sales Architect
SaaS Solutions Consultant / Pre-Sales Architect
A ServiceNow Gold Partner is seeking a Solution Consultant out of multiple major cities to be responsible for leveraging ITSM, ITOM and other Enterprisie IT Infrastructure practices. You will be strategizing solutions, that optimize or transform a client's current IT process/ infrastructure.
* Functional and technical knowledge of ServiceNow, BMC , CA Service Desk or similar solution
* 3+ years of Professional Services experience in SaaS software configuration and/or development
* Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
* Experience building and coding Configuration Management Databases (CMDB)
* Working knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
* Working knowledge of remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI or PowerShell
* Working knowledge of relational databases
* Advanced knowledge of systems and network performance and availability monitoring and analysis as well as configuration management
* Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and/or Service Desk.
* Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support and training role
* Strong desire to learn new technology
* Strong desire for career advancement
ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
All standard employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 3 weeks PTO, 10 National Holidays, Training Budget and Opportunity, 401k matching
Base $140k-$180k depending on experience. Comission and bonus on top of that.
To be considered for this role, please reach out to me with a brief description of your ServiceNow experience, an updated resume and number you can best be reached.