ServiceNow Developer - Slough- Permeant Role.
ServiceNow Developer required to work on a permeant role in Slough. Candidates will work on a variety of projects across multiple industries across the full life cycle. This is an excellent opportunity to work on diverse projects and a wide range of ServiceNow modules including SECOPS and GRC.
***Salary: £70K-£75K depending on ServiceNow Developer skills.
***2-3 days working from home.
The successful ServiceNow Developer will:
- Be hands-on ServiceNow development, configuration and implementation.
- Have ServiceNow Application Developer Certification.
- Have ServiceNow Systems Administrator Certification.
- Implementation experience in the ITSM modules.
- Incident, Problem, Request, Change and CMDB.
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Experience in the Development of reports, views and dashboards in ServiceNow.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the ServiceNow Developer Role:
- You will be developing Now applications on the Now Platform(s) and resolving and BAU escalations in relation to the ServiceNow application.
- Serving as the Subject Matter Expert on ServiceNow.
- Liaising with key business stakeholders and Process Improvement teams to analyse business requirements and current procedures in order to design and implement successful solutions for release.
- Enhancements, customized portal web pages, portal consolidation, automated workflow solutions, advanced scripting of business rules, UI policies, client scripts, 3rd party software integrations, bi-directional API-based solutions etc.
- Development of reports, views and dashboards in Now and in the consumption of Now data by other tools/processes.
- Continual Service Improvement.
- Keeping up to date with the Now releases, technologies and applications available, and reviewing and improving system capabilities.
- Managing Now instances (dev, test, prod) including upgrade process and promotion of changes between environments.
If you are interested in this ServiceNow Developer role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect ServiceNow Developer role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Find me on LinkedIn - Amy Hale