ServiceNow Developer - London - Permanent
ServiceNow partner is seeking a ServiceNow developer for a permanent role based in London , needed to be part of an innovative team working to develop solutions while using the ServiceNow platform. The role will work closely with the business, you will act as the design and implementation lead within a consulting or delivery structure for our clients. Utilising our proven business change approach for implementing ServiceNow, the role will work with 3rd party development partner and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs.
* Salary:£70k-£75k for ServiceNow developer in London.
* Location :Remote working
* Client: ServiceNow Premium Partner seeking a Developer
* Experience: Extensive experience in designing and supporting complex implementations in a ServiceNow environment.
* Developer perks: Accelerated career progression & great pension scheme.
* Start date: Role commences in April (negotiable based on notice period)
A ServiceNow Developer will have the following skills.
* 3 Years' experience on the ServiceNow platform
* A service now Developer must have ITIL Qualifications
* Software development background, including design, configuration, customisation and implementation based upon the ServiceNow platform
* Design and development experience of core service management processes and reporting, aligned to the ServiceNow IT service management tool suite
* Knowledge of Software as a Service and associated benefits
* Exceptional stakeholder management skills
* ServiceNow Certifications
* Experience over two of the following would be desirable; ITSM, HR, CSM, Security.
To discuss this and other exciting ServiceNow Developer opportunities in London and around the UK in more detail please search me on LinkedIn or call Tracy Ibodje on 02073370826 in complete confidence ASAP.