ServiceNow Developer - Bracknell/Permanent/75k
An Amazing opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer to join a major and ground-breaking global Technology and R &D organisation. The ServiceNow developer will be working on advanced projects, ensuring the business clients needs are met by providing innovative technology solutions around IT, Cloud and Automation.
* Salary: £75K for ServiceNow Developer based London.
* Start date: April
* Experience: 2 years' Experience as a ServiceNow Developer.
* Offers : A culture that encourages innovation and creativity , professional development, abundance of opportunities to learn and develop your career. Flexible benefit package tailored to suit your individual needs. Private healthcare and Bonuses included.
The ServiceNow Developer will have:
* Proven ability to create technical architecture, design and documentation.
* Previous exposure to the ServiceNow product Catalog and ability to develop across all modules.
* Previous experience working with End users, stakeholders and owners.
* Knowledge of IT service management/ IT best practices including the ITIL framework, ITIL Foundation preferred.
* Knowledge and exposure of SQL tooling and experience of extraction transaction and loading.
* Ability to analyse and implement business requirements with knowledge of ITSM core modules and other features such as ITOM and integrations in ServiceNow will be desirable.
* Experience in designing and supporting complex implementations in a ServiceNow environment with exposure of a range of infrastructure and application technologies.
* Responsibility for identifying the gaps in existing operational processes and support in implementation through project delivery.
Nelson Frank are experts in ServiceNow recruitment - it's all we do, from dusk until dawn. Our consultants know the technology inside out, and as a result we understand the requirements of both the organizations and ServiceNow professionals we work with.
To discuss this and other exciting servicenow developer oppurtunities in more detail, please contact me 02038685195 or find me on LinkedIn, Chioma Sharon Okoronkwo.