ServiceNow Project Manager-Midlands-Permanent
ServiceNow partner is seeking a ServiceNow Project Manager for a permanent role based in the Midlands, needed to be part of exciting team working with the project team and be responsible and accountable for successful completion of projects for both internal and external customers across their growing ServiceNow practice.
* Salary:£70k-£75k for ServiceNow Project Manager in the Midlands.
* Location :Midlands
* Client: ServiceNow Premium Partner seeking a Project Manager
* Experience: 3+ years' experience with the ServiceNow platform.
* Project Manager perks: 26 days holiday and pension scheme.
* Start date:April/May
A ServiceNow Project Manager will have the following skills:
* 4 years' experience in delivering projects to complex organisations.
* Strong background leading ServiceNow Projects
* Experience of ITIL processes
* Agile, Waterfall and/or Prince2 project management accreditation
* Excellent stakeholder management .
* Creative problem solver.
* A good understanding of technology solutions.
* Experience working with Microsoft Project
Nelson Frank are experts in ServiceNow recruitment - it's all we do, from dusk until dawn. Our consultants know the technology inside out, and as a result we understand the requirements of both the organizations and ServiceNow professionals we work with.
To discuss this and other exciting ServiceNow Project Manager opportunities in London and Midlands in more detail please search me on LinkedIn or call Tracy Ibodje on (0)2073370826 in complete confidence ASAP.