ServiceNow Business Analyst-London-Permanent
ServiceNow partner is seeking a ServiceNow Business Analyst for a permanent role based in London. A ServiceNow Business Analyst will be running business requirements meetings, developing ServiceNow process flows, documenting use cases, and training end users. The ServiceNow Business Analyst will work directly with the ServiceNow Architect to create user stories and assist in project planning.
* Salary:£60k-£65k for ServiceNow Business Analyst in the greater London area.
* Location :Greater London
* Client: ServiceNow Premium Partner seeking a Business Analyst.
* Experience: 2+ years' experience on the ServiceNow platform.
* Business Analyst perks: 26 days holiday and pension scheme.
* Start date: April
A ServiceNow Business Analyst will have the following skills
* Must have experience of Agile ServiceNow development and ServiceNow platform knowledge.
* Experienced Business Analyst Experienced in HR, User Access and JML processes and technologies Experience of working with info sec teams Knowledge of risk and control within large organisations.
* Be able to produce high quality project documentation.
* Experience of decommissioning services and systems an advantage. Responsible for the project delivery.
* Formal/Structured Business Analysis Experience.
* Functional understanding of Software Asset Management - ServiceNow
* Development/Configuration Experience
* ServiceNow Certification preferred.
Nelson Frank are experts in ServiceNow recruitment - it's all we do, from dusk until dawn. Our consultants know the technology inside out, and as a result we understand the requirements of both the organizations and ServiceNow professionals we work with.
To discuss this and other exciting ServiceNow Technical Consultant opportunities as well as other ServiceNow opportunities in Greater London in more detail please search me on LinkedIn or call Tracy Ibodje on (0)2073370826 in complete confidence ASAP.