ServiceNow Administrator/ City of London / 65K.
An excellent opportunity for a ServiceNow administrator to join a well-respected financial services organisation in the city of London. As a ServiceNow administrator you will be required to meet the business needs through assistance of continuous development, management and support of the ServiceNow platform. The ServiceNow administrator will be closely working within a team, as part of a major ServiceNow project to help support the business following its implementation.
* Salary: £65k for ServiceNow Administrator in London area.
* Start date: MARCH
* Location: City of London.
* Experience: 3 + years' experience as a ServiceNow Administrator.
* Offers : ServiceNow Administrator be offered competitive salary, life assurance, generous holiday allowance , great work life balance and banking bonus.
The ServiceNow administrator will be :
* Provide ServiceNow technical support in ServiceNow implementation.
* SQL database querying and management.
* Have experience working within IT service management roles.
* Previously worked on large scale ServiceNow implementation.
* Able to administrate ServiceNow for Asset Management.
* Support the functional and technical requirements, transforming into the design stage of cycle.
* Self-motivated with great attention to detail
* Able to simultaneously manage multiple varied activities.
* Proactively work with and update project managers within the project.
* To support DevOps lead and ITSM team while focusing on continual improvement.
* Experience of ITIL based processes, ideally from working in a ITIL based environment.
Nelson Frank are experts in ServiceNow recruitment - it's all we do, from dusk until dawn. Our consultants know the technology inside out, and as a result we understand the requirements of both the organizations and ServiceNow professionals we work with.
To discuss this and other exciting servicenow administrator oppurtunities in more detail, please call me on 02038685195 or find me on LinkedIn, Chioma Sharon Okoronkwo.