ServiceNow Administrator/Developer - Michigan Area
Your New Company
Your new company is a ServiceNow End User. They are specialists on the ServiceNow platform and are very strong implementers of the platform. This company has an excellent reputation for both excellent customer service and quality, and as a result of this success, they are rapidly building their practice due to the increasing demand for their services.
Your New Position
You will sit as the ServiceNow Developer/Administrator on the team. You will be responsible for the development and configuration of the ServiceNow Platform. In addition, you will need to be able to serve as the administrator in which our main responsibilities will be to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and overall administration of the ServiceNow Platform.
The most qualified candidates will have...
* 2+ Years of ServiceNow Development/Administration experience
* Demonstrates working knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture and especially modules such as Service Catalog, Incident/Change/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Project Portfolio Management, and Self-Service Portal
* Extensive experience of ServiceNow platform administration and configuration
* Strong desire to learn new ways of working with several technologies
* ServiceNow Administrator Certification
* ServiceNow Developer Certification
What You Need to Do Now
Apply to this advert or reach out to Kaitlyn Emery at (215) 240-7366 or email@example.com with a brief description of your ServiceNow experience and a recent resume, and I will be in touch to discuss.