ServiceNow Project Manager in the City Of London for a permanent role. Up to £75K + bonus.
ServiceNow Project Manager required to work within the Global Workforce delivery team, providing Technical & Delivery Management support across both: Talent Management (HR) & IT Service. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced ServiceNow Project Manager to help them grow their already booming business.
***Up to £75K + bonus depending on ServiceNow Project Manager experience.
***Based in the City of London.
***Looking to start the permanent role in May/June time but the company will work around your notice period.
The skills required for the ServiceNow Project Manager:
* Excellent communications skills, able to present to peers, customer and the business via phone or in person.
* Motivational manager to ensure that all teams are working to provide quality outcomes.
* Partner with Talent Management (HR) and Service to understand their product suite and systems strategy, help translate that into a product roadmap.
* Own relationships with the key vendors, such as Oracle, MHR, iTrent & ServiceNow, to understand their product roadmaps and ensure products/services are successfully delivered & maintained.
* Work with Talent Management and Service to translate business outcomes into requirements and work packages.
* Prioritise and Manage platform budget according to the agreed product strategy and roadmap.
* Establish and maintain regular stakeholder communications.
The experience required for the ServiceNow Project Manager:
* 4 years' experience in delivering projects to complex organisations.
* 3 years' experience of ServiceNow.
* Proven people management skills to ensure a quality outcome of every project.
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities.