ServiceNow Pre-Sales Consultant
SaaS Solutions Consultant / Pre-Sales Architect
A ServiceNow Gold Partner is seeking a Solution Consultant out of multiple major cities to be responsible for leveraging ITSM, ITOM and other Enterprisie IT Infrastructure practices. You will be strategizing solutions, that optimize or transform a client's current IT process/ infrastructure.
* Functional and technical knowledge of ServiceNow, BMC , CA Service Desk or similar solution
* 3+ years of Professional Services experience in SaaS software configuration and/or development
* Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
* Experience building and coding Configuration Management Databases (CMDB)
* Working knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
* Working knowledge of remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI or PowerShell
* Working knowledge of relational databases
* Advanced knowledge of systems and network performance and availability monitoring and analysis as well as configuration management
* Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and/or Service Desk.
* Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support and training role
* Strong desire to learn new technology
* Strong desire for career advancement
ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
All standard employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 3 weeks PTO, 10 National Holidays, Training Budget and Opportunity, 401k matching
Base $140k-$180k depending on experience. Comission and bonus on top of that.
To be considered for this role, please reach out to me with a brief description of your ServiceNow experience, an updated resume and number you can best be reached.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the united states without sponsorship to be considered for these positions.
Kaitlyn Emery | email@example.com | (215) 240-7366