ServiceNow CMDB Lead Developer| Houston, TX| Contract
You will be working for an American petroleum and natural gas exploration and production company focusing on fixed income based in Houston, TX. This company is very well respected in the ServiceNow community.
ServiceNow CMDB Lead Developer
* Focused on CMDB
* Mid-flight into a ITSM implementation
* They've spent most of the past few months doing process design so need to be able to understand the why behind the design and have input into changing some of the design but mostly involved in the development. It is a greenfield operation.
* Some of the development is done in house but a majority of that is done with partners
* At least 3 years of ServiceNow experience
* CMDB experience should be with ServiceNow
* Need to be able to define CMDB with a data driven focus
* Asset Management
* Core ITSM principles
* Don't need to be technical infrastructure implementation
* Preferred coming from a technical background
* U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.
*100% On-Site in Houston*
Apart from working with an extremely growing company, you will work at a company that will foster extreme growth! ServiceNow is on an upward trajectory expanding across the enterprise and is taken very seriously within the business. As the platform grows, so will opportunity for career growth. They have a great company reputation with great benefits and an employee friendly culture. The ServiceNow platform is on an upwards trajectory - expanding across the enterprise and taken seriously within the business and will be expanded tremendously. Join a company that is actively growing and is very well respected as well as receiving competitive salary and benefits.
This is an extremely popular role and the company is moving quickly, so send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career