ServiceNow partner is seeking a ServiceNow developer for a permanent role based in London, needed to be part of an innovative team working to develop solutions while using the ServiceNow platform. The role will work closely with the business, 3rd party development partner and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs.
* Salary:£70k-£75k for ServiceNow developer in London area.
* Location :London
* Client: ServiceNow Premium Partner seeking a Developer
* Experience: 5+ years' experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
* Developer annual leave: 26 days holiday and birthday off.
* Start date: Project starts in April.
A ServiceNow Developer will have the following skills
* Worked with ITSM platforms before, ideally having commercial experience with ServiceNow
* Thorough understanding of ITIL processes and application.
* A detailed understanding of the user / business function, work process and key business outputs.
* Ability to work autonomously only with broad direction, exercising judgement on when to refer issues to higher management.
* Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to both ICT and business staff.
* Good analytical skills, structured and methodical approach, highly organised.
* Experience in an IT or customer service environment.
Nelson Frank are experts in ServiceNow recruitment - it's all we do, from dusk until dawn. Our consultants know the technology inside out, and as a result we understand the requirements of both the organizations and ServiceNow professionals we work with.
To discuss this and other exciting ServiceNow Developer opportunities in London in more detail please search me on LinkedIn or call Tracy Ibodje on (0)2073370826 in complete confidence ASAP.