An amazing opportunity with a ServiceNow Premium Partner for a permanent role based in London. Opportunity to be part of a team of experienced Architects working to support and deliver on the Enterprise wide ServiceNow platform. The role will involve developing and ensuring compliance to architectural policies in the delivery of functional enhancements.
* Salary:£60k-65k for ServiceNow developer in London area.
* Location :London
* Client: ServiceNow Premium Partner seeking an experienced Architect.
* Experience: 3+ years' experience in architecture for ServiceNow platform and related programmes of work.
* Architects annual leave: 25 days holiday and birthday off.
* Start date: Project starts in April.
A ServiceNow Architect will have the following skills
* Demonstrable track record in delivery of solution architecture for ServiceNow platform and related programmes of work.
* Prior experience in integrating tools in ServiceNow or other similar tools using MidServer, webservices, email, etc.
* Stakeholder management and Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills.
* To have a recognized expertise in one or more of the following architectural domains: Business, Application, Data, Technology.
* Relevant experience.
Nelson Frank are experts in ServiceNow recruitment - it's all we do, from dusk until dawn. Our consultants know the technology inside out, and as a result we understand the requirements of both the organizations and ServiceNow professionals we work with.
To discuss this and other exciting ServiceNow Architect opportunities in London in more detail please search me on LinkedIn or call Tracy Ibodje on (0)2073370826 in complete confidence ASAP.