Your New Company
Your new company is an american furniture store chain and ServiceNow End User. They are specialists on the ServiceNow platform and are very strong implementers of the platform. This company has an excellent reputation for both excellent customer service and quality, and as a result of this success, they are rapidly building their practice due to the increasing demand for their services.
Your New Position
You will sit as the ServiceNow Developer/Administrator on the team. You will be responsible for the development and configuration of the ServiceNow Platform. In addition, you will need to be able to serve as the administrator in which our main responsibilities will be to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and overall administration of the ServiceNow Platform.
The most qualified candidates will have...
* 2+ Years of ServiceNow Development/Administration experience
* Demonstrates working knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture and especially modules such as Service Catalog, Incident/Change/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Project Portfolio Management, and Self-Service Portal
* Extensive experience of ServiceNow platform administration and configuration
* Strong desire to learn new ways of working with several technologies
* ServiceNow Administrator Certification
* ServiceNow Developer Certification
What You Need to Do Now
Apply to this advert or reach out to Rob Goldschmidt on (215) 240-7366 ext 3900 or email@example.com to discuss. Please provide your most updated CV with all of your ServiceNow experience as well as your availability for calls. They are also offering a generous relocation package for this role if you are not local to the Seattle Area.