ServiceNow Technical Architects- Detroit/ Michigan area
If you are a Technical Archtect in the Detroit area and beyond, please reach out to me with a recent resume, and brief description of your ServiceNow experience.
We will have a consultation to go over what you've been doing, and what you would like to be doing and then I can get you across to my open vacancies.
* Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate, design, develop and implement ITIL processes, ITSM, ITAM, SACM, Knowledge, Demand and Release Management modules within ServiceNow platform.
* Implement technology specific best practices and standards.
* Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
* Proposes data model, design changes to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
* Translates requirements into functional and technical requirements.
* Designs and develops extensions to Service Now data model in support of requirements towards CMDB, SACM and other modules.
* Reviews and refines designs for usability, review testing scenarios and refines test cases, to ensure applications quality and works with users to review test results to ensure they meet expected results Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of releases, product upgrades, new technology deployments.
* Evaluation of new features and produce comprehensive analysis and recommendations. Perform and participate in product roadmap planning.
* Produces and maintains detailed system documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, disaster recovery, technotes, and testing, etc.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields.
* Ten years of relative experience.
* Ability to work remotely and independently
* Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to describe technical solutions in the terms of the business.
* Experience with leading geographically separated customers and onshore/offshore teams Interact cross-functionally on matters that require coordination across the organization and collaborates well with other groups, voluntarily shares information.