ServiceNow Developers in the Michigan Territory
I specialize in ServiceNow recruitment in the Illinois territory and am happy to discuss the multiple vacancies. Please see below a general job description for a Developer and reach out if this sounds like you.
As a ServiceNow Analyst/Developer you will be responsible for the design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform as the organization customizes this application for their new platform. This individual will work as a consultant and ServiceNow expert to help develop configuration and customization for all users from requirement gathering to technical development. As a ServiceNow Analyst experience with implementation, administration, configuration, development and deployment of the tool are required for this role. This individual needs to have a solution driven mindset to best work through the deliverables around the needs of the organization. Excellent communication and documentation skills are extremely important for this individual to be successful!
* 5+ years of experience working with ServiceNow
* Experience with integration with multiple LDAP, SSO, SCCM, SCOM, SMS Integration and other Infrastructure tools
* Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Discovery, Service Watch, Orchestration, Performance Analytics
* REST, SOAP API experience a must
* Familiar with Powershell scripting / UNIX scripting
* Ability to convey complex technical concepts in understandable business terms
* Consults with business analyst/project manager to develop appropriate technical solutions
* Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture
* Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Design, implement, integrate and support ServiceNow platform solutions
* Create documents that specify strategy, assessment, or design in a way that delivers obvious
* Articulate architectural differences between solution methods
* Define the technical and solution architecture for a phased software development delivery and provide hands-on technical direction working with other developers to review code and resolve issues
* Designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform for all internal employees
* Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
* Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports,
* integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
* Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals.
* Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
* Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and collaborates with other team members.
To be considered for Developer roles within the Mighican area, reach out to me with a resume and number you can best be reached. I will be in touch to discuss the various opportunities you could be a fit for.